Sunday, July 27, 2008

More waiting!

I thought that I can finally go to work again next week. However, another week to wait.

Somehow, I was quite disappointed. Why? No one was informed about the delay in the letter of appointment for me until I raised it up. Sigh! I just wanted to start early so that I can get things on hand first and then get myself fimilarize. Of course, I need money to go through this period of time. But no problem. Just trust G0d. Like the message which Pastor Dennis shared today. Our God is a God of more than enough. He will not let me be so financially trapped that I cannot get out of it. Of course, I must be responsible too. I think I have not thought through the process well enough, so I have been unemployed for coming to a month. But since it has happened, I only have to pick the pieces and move on. NO point dwelling over what has happened. May God give me more money to tide over the months to come.

No comments: