Thursday, July 24, 2008

I NEED MONEY!!!!!

With so much increasing costs and many endless bills to pay, I sometimes wonder when I can really save some money for rainy days. Costs of living increase, bills increase, loan amount increase. Only not increasing is my pay. Sigh! When will there be a time to earn more money?

Now, my only hope is to get the Vemma products promoting so that I can get more people to sign up as members and me buying the products to sustain my health and earn some cash. PLEASE God, help me to get more members that are really interested in buying the products and share them with others so that my weekly income from Vemma will be at least 3 figures.

Oh God, please bless this webpage http://www.vemmabuilder.com/500580405 and let many sign up as members, not just pre-enrollees. Let them buy many products so that I too can get earned. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.

No comments: