Thursday, July 10, 2008

An ending

Today is the second day of which I have left the previous company. Though I have not received news about working in the new company, somehow, I am not afraid or anxious. Funny right? It seems like everything will be arranged by God. I only need to obey and follow His ways. After leaving the previous company, it is such a relief. On my last day, I was doing nothing at all. Suddenly, one of the managers seemed so friendly. But to stay there for long, I am afraid I may become a double-standard Christian.

Though I don't have much savings and still have many expenses and loan to pay, I believe my God is able to provide me with much more. He is my provider, my help in times of need. Because of Him, I have the power to create wealth, healing and able to enjoy all the marvelous things He has prepared for me. Though the road may be long and tiring, but keeping ahead with Him in focus is what I want to do. Better to do things according to God's plan than to live a life without Him.

Thank you Lord for everything.

No comments: