Friday, August 01, 2008

THE Day to sign the Letter of Appointment

FINALLY! The day has come for me to sign the letter of appointment. Officially, I will be joining Care Community Services Society on 5 Aug 2008. After a long long wait.

Boy, I can't wait to go today to work. But then must tahan first. While I am happy to do something I like, I am sad to hear the news that one of my ex-colleague cum mentor cum friend cum big sister is resigning. So sad! We used to spend time talking about the work there, the pressures that we faced and the kind of treatment we as admin staff got. Then now, she will be gone on 16 Aug 2008. Before she goes, I must really get a good chance to talk with her.

Though I am sad, I think if it is God's will for her to venture into another aspect of journey, it will be better for her as well. May God bless this sister who is always so considerate and helpful and cheeky!

No comments: