Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am vexed!!!

Tonight, I feel very vexed. It's like suddenly there are so many things which I need to settle. And all these things need $$$$.

*Sigh!* Even though I try to do my best to save some money for rainy days, I am often stucked with situations that suddenly required money. I feel very difficult to breathe properly at times now. In fact since yesterday. I wonder why no matter how I try, the ability to save money never seem to happen.

From the time which I worked elsewhere to where I am now, the days seem more difficult. I can only tell myself that as the road gets more rocky, I can learn more things and depend more on God rather than myself. But sometimes, even though I say these words to myself, they seem so ironical.

Lord, please help me to depend on You. In all that I do, think and feel, let me focus on You.

'Our Father which art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name!
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.
On earth as it is in heaven.
And give to us our daily bread
And forgive our debts as we forgive our debtors.

Our Father which art in Heaven, hallowed by thy name!
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it in heaven.
Lead us not into temptation.
But deliver us, deliver us from evil.

Our Father which art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name!
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.
On earth as it is in heaven.

Thy is the kingdom, thy is the power.
Thy is the glory forever.'

Amen.

No comments: