Friday, July 24, 2009

Get to know her more.

Today, I spent a good time with one of my friends. Though the time spent was very little, yet I seemed to see the other side of her.

At first, I was intending to return home early today. After all, I had a mad week, rushing through my tasks. But I decided to detour a bit tonight. At first, it was only casual talk. Then while we went further and talked about things more personal. When she talked about it, I can sense that she has a bad experience on something. Tears appeared in her eyes as she talked about it. When she tried to control herself and continue talking, I somehow be reminded of how God has shown grace to His children.

Many people around me have experienced divorce. Some commit suicide while some continue with their lives. To those who commit suicide, their family members have to suffer the consequences. To those who continue with their lives, I believe God can bring them out of their misery. Our God is not a God of limited abilities but rather He can do immeasurable more things.

May the God of immeasurable more things bless this friend of mine and continue to uphold her and keep her in His arms!

No comments: