Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You Raise Me Up

As I listen to Selah's song, You Raise Me Up, many memories came back. How God has shown me His love, grace and mercy when no one shown me even the simplest thing on earth. What a wonderful God I have! Someone I can call my Friend.

Indeed, when things don't go my way, He is there to support me. When friends don't understand me or have no time for me, He is there to be with me, knowing every situation that I am in. He knows it like no other has known it.

I feel very treasured whenever I think of the times when I am being upheld by Him. When I am praying over certain situations and circumstances in my life, He is telling me things, ensuring me that He will never leave me nor forsake me. He shows me what I can be in Him when others show me what I can't only.

Yes, Lord. Because of You, I am alive! Many times of sufferings, abuses, accusations have been cleared because I have You to walk with. Though these times leave memories, I don't feel sad anymore. BECAUSE OF JESUS, I AM ALIVE!

No comments: