Sunday, October 19, 2008

Are we near end times?

Are we in end times now? Some may agree with this while others may just ignore it and say that we are just being paranoid.

Whatever our answer to this question is, the main thing to ask ourselves is, 'Is God living in our hearts?' Like what today Pastor Wilson shared, we are a temple of the Holy God. God lives in us. How? When we invite Him into us, when we said the sinner's prayers.

I remember when I first received Christ into my life. Things were alright at first. I rose up in faith but it quickly went down very fast, just like Simon Peter. I thought I was doomed. A failure Christian. But God did not give up on me even when I gave up on myself. He quietly set things right. He showed me the way back to Him. Even though I do not have the right way of doing things at times, He still shows me His grace, His mercy and most of all He shows me His love. No love is greater than this that He laid down His life for His friends. We are His friends. May we never, ever forget God's goodness!

Lord, I pray that Your grace will continue to abound in us. Holy Spirit, move freely among us to guide us through this life with Christ as our Vessel. Let us be focused and not shift our focus to something temporal. Lead us in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: