Friday, October 03, 2008

Decision To Be Made

Yesterday, a brother-in-christ told me a proposal for me to earn more cash. I don't know whether I can do it or I am doing it according to what God has installed for me.

Getting a part-time job where I can earn extra cash is definitely on my cards for quite some time. However, I need a part-time job that is flexible and does not affect my full-time job. So being a part-time sales personnel sounds good to me. However, I am not sure whether I can do it or whether it is right to do. Am I in accordance with what God has planned for me if I were to do it?

Oh Lord, please give me some directives. If it is Your will for me to take this part-time job, I pray for obvious signs so that I can start doing it. If it is not Your will for me to take this job, then let there be many people telling me not to do it. Lord, please show me what I should do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sound that you have strong faith in God. Though I am Buddhist, I've brought up in Cristian primary school. I understand both, apply both to my life. And I am growing every days.

How far of your part-time job by now?

Since you are on-line with great blog, may I invite you to part-time job that you can enjoy Learn & Earn On-line. When is the appropriate time for you to learn, is up to you. How much you want to earn more is up to you.

You are invited to subscribe for free newsletter here:
http://livelearn.successuniversity.com/slim/

The amazing story of the Founder, Matt Morris has been interviewed at Fox TV short video here:
http://livelearn.successuniversity.com/foxvideo/

Have you heard about "The Secret"? Do you believe it?

I do.