Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday, 15 Feb 2012

Hi Lord

I told You that I would be writing to You every day but I forgot for the last few days until last night while I was in bed, I suddenly remembered.  Sorry Lord

Today, during staff devotion, we had Ps Darick Yeo to teach us about from Fear to Faith.  Indeed, many times, we tend to maximize our problems so much so that we missed what You have installed for us.  Using the example of a coin and putting it right in front of one of our eyes, it magnifies the coin till we cannot see what is behind it.  But when we put it further away, we are able to see the whole environment.  Lord, whatever I am going through now, I pray that I will trust in You.  I will leave the problems to You and not magnify it, thus causing self-fear.

After the devotion, I walked back to the centre.  It was a slow walk because I was still feeling giddy after the migrane attack.  In fact, as I am writing this blog now, my left side of my head is painful; it is pounding.  Don't know why this has been happening quite often now.  Anyway, once I reached the centre not long after, TCT was there.  She was also eager to learn something new.  As Charmaine sent the lunch packs to the centre, I gave her the cross stitch that had been made for her.  Not long after, the whole gang came to learn the computer games.  They were playing the new game on making burgers.  They found it very fascinating. 

Then Jane came to the centre.  She was there to see how Jessica was doing.  I told her that generally she did a good job.  Not today, she seemed to forget to stack up the chairs first before cleaning the floor.  When Jane went to ask Jessica, she admitted that she had forgotten.  Then when she got the cheque from JP, she told JP and Jane that she would be giving this cheque to her bf.  They advised her against it.  Before she left, she came to say goodbye to me and again I told her to give her mother the cheque instead of her bf.  Little girl!

At around 6:05pm, AL told me and JP to standardize on two procedures.  One is the time to stop giving breakfast which we agreed animously to be 10am and another is when to give out the breakfast.  I told her that it would be better to give out only when all elderly have taken the seats so that it would not crash into them.  AL then shared that she received feedback on last Thursday that there was conflicting instructions from me and JP.  JP insisted that she was the last one to come to the centre after the exercise which was why she started serving breakfast.  But I told her that there were many movements at that time.  AL also shared that her version was not what she heard.  However, after agreeing on these procedures, we happily went home.

While talking to AL during the train ride, my head started pounding again.  Don't know why.  I pray for total healing on my eyes and head.  I am committing every thing in my body to You Lord.

Thank you for hearing me.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: