Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday - 16 Feb 2012

Hi Lord,

Today is another exciting day.  Though I had migrane (again!), I thank You that it did not prevent me from doing what I was supposed to do.  Thank God for the strength.

This morning, LYL had bruises on her left eye.  Her daughter told me that she was puzzled why there were bruises on her mother's body for no apparent reason.  However, LYL told me that she was beaten by her daughter again.  Should I investigate this further before reporting this? Is it hallucination on LYY's side or is it that her daughter was trying to cover her acts? Lord, please grant me the wisdom to know.

In the afternoon, TCT & WAL stayed behind to do the cross stitches.  TCT kept making mistakes on the work.  When I asked her what happened, she told me that she could not sleep well last night.  She kept waking up at night and could not sleep after that.  I pray that she woill be able to sleep well tonight.

When I got back home, I realized that dad was drunk again.  Lord, please remove his alcohol addiction and replace it with the desire to read Your word.

Well, tomorrow is another exciting day for me.  In the morning, there will be exercises (I will be 'torturing' the elderly again), lunch from the nearby coffee shop and then maybe do some cross stitch again before going for home visits. 

May You give me the strength to complete the work tomorrow and go to cell at night.

Thank you Lord for everything.

No comments: