Saturday, December 20, 2008

What a frustrated day!

Today is really a very frustrated day for me.

First, I got a call from a vendor to ask me to collect the items which they intended to give to us on my own. I was not told in the first place or else I would have taken another different route to collect the things first. Besides, I need to quickly rush to work to do shifting, moving and carrying of things.

Secondly, I got a rude shock when I went to work this morning. Things were messed up and I was not informed. What's worse was that I was alone doing all the carrying, moving and shifting. Thank God for some sisters who helped me to shift the things, or else I would have delayed their programmes.

Then, when I was distributing the things, I realized that there were duplications. When I called someone to verify, I was shocked to know that this person knew about this but did not bother to inform me either via sms or email.

Sigh! Sometimes, I really think that I was taken for a ride in work. That places me in a difficult light when I want to change something or implement something. I feel like a redundant person where I am just following someone else wishes to do things than what I really want to do. That's why when my friend asks me to do certain things, I hesitate for quite a while. While yesterday, I can sense that he may be angry that I keep asking him to repeat what he says. But I really cannot hear what he says. Whatever it is, I feel very trapped.

Why do I have to be in this cross-road again Lord? What is the thing You want to do in me? What do You want me to learn from this? How can I see You working in my life now? Lord, I am in distress. I need Your guidance. Teach me Your ways Lord. PLEASE!

No comments: