Saturday, August 15, 2009

Itchy!!!

These few days, I have been feeling very itchy in my body. At night, especially at around 2-4am in the morning, I can feel some bugs biting me. Aiyo! This has caused me to have constant itchness and also suffer from lack of proper sleep.

Then just now during church service, I actually found a yellow-looking bug on my jeans. When I sat on the bus, I found another on my bag. Don't know why these bugs love me so much. Maybe I have some body sense that attracts them. I sure hope I can find a cure to prevent them from loving me so much. Else, my panda eyes will be super obvious.

Bugs, please keep away from me. I don't want to be your lover.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Look under your mattress. Perhaps you have bed bug infestation. Need to get rid of mattress and get pest controller AND spray insecticide ALL OVER thee room.