Tuesday, August 03, 2010

What a day!

These past 2 weeks have been quite challenging for me.

First of all, I was quite sick last week. Suddenly, I experienced needle-piercing pain into my heart when I was travelling in a bus back home. Then 2 days later, I could not really breath. It was like something heavy was put on top of my chest.

This week, I thought of going to the morning prayers. But the whole early morning of Monday, I was dreaming of fighting demons and casting them out in Jesus' name. What a funny dream I thought! But then, I began to question and ask God to show me light. What was the dream supposed to be? Are You telling me that it was my gift to drive out demons Lord? Questions seemed unanswered but I will not give up asking. These few days, I have been asking God to show me what my gifting is so that I can use it for the extension of His Kingdom. So maybe, this is the answer from Him. I do not know.

Today, I went to visit one elderly couple and again, kana 'scolded' by this elderly uncle that I 'shouted' at him during one of his visits to the centre and that my actions showed that I did not give him face. When I tried to explain, he refused to listen. Then his wife tried to mediate and told me to apologise to him. So I did. Then he told me to change my hot temper. His wife told me to just agree to what he said. She just smiled when he told her not to accept anything from me. But then, he slowly mellowed down when I told him that I would change my temper and offered my hand to shake his. He was then abit pai seh. So his wife shoke my hand instead.

Sometimes, I wonder why such incident happened. People misunderstood what I said or felt that I never showed them any respect. I just want to make rapport with them. It seems so difficult at times to really make them understand my actions. Lord, may You show me how. I am really tired. Let all unspiritual things be dismissed from me. Let any curses that others put on me be broken down in Jesus' name, that it would not have any effect on me. Let my health be restored and that I will not take any more MCs or urgent leave. Let my urgent leave be really urgent Lord. Grant me strength for each day. Also, Lord, as I go through each day's activities, help me to enjoy what You have prepared for me and not be agitated when things go awry or not according to what was planned. May Your presence be with me and teach me along the way. In Jesus' name I commit myself to You, Amen.

No comments: