Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY experiences

This year's CNY has been greatly enjoyed.

On the first day, I went with one friend to watch movie. Poor friend! She was late because she thought I would not meet her so early, plus she thought that we would be watching a later show time. So when I told her about the timing and the tickets that I had bought, she was rushing so much. When I met her, she was already raining with sweat.

On the second day, my elder brother, mom and I went to visit 2nd auntie and grandma. It had been quite a few years since I went home visitation during CNY. Then after that, I came back home with brother and stayed at home to watch onlive TVB serials.

On the third day, I went to my friend's house for our seow gang gathering. When I reached there, the gang were already playing cards like professional, with chips and poker table. I was impressed. Around 6:30pm, we had our streamboat dinner. Though the table was a bit small for a group of 10 people, we enjoyed ourselves very much. During our catching-up time, we talked abut a dear friend who made use of us. We felt sad but let it pass since she did not get in touch with us anymore.

On the fourth day, two of my friends and I decided to continue our part II from the third day. We went to Esplanade, Marina Square and the River Ang Bao. At Marina Square, we spent our time walking around, eating, drinking and of course chatting. Then when it was not so hot, we proceeded to River Ang Bao. It was a great disappointment. The only two things that caught our interest was one of the art & craft stall where the stall owner used a yellow clay and moulded it into figurines such as hello kitty, canyon shin; and the other was the dragon-phoenix displayed. On the left was the dragon displayed, on the right was the phoenix. In the middle, there was a vase and on top of the vase, there was a ball. All these were made of cups, sauce plates, spoons, etc. At 7pm when the lights were on, the eyes of the dragon were lighted with different colors and the ball was rotating. Marvellous sight! Also, we decided to go for a saving money exercise for our November Hong Kong/Macau trip. I really pray that we can go to this trip together. It has been a few years since I took a plane.

Today is the fifth day. Finally I have to go back to reality by going back to work. Though there were many things to be done, but I was quite alright coping with them. Tomorrow is another day. May God turn it into another beautiful day.

No comments: