Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Feelings!

Today, I did not go to work. My headache was back and it really felt terrible. The pain was from my left eye and I can really feel the pressure this time. What's more terrible is that my body felt so warm. At that time, I wish I had a cold pad to put on my forehead. Thank God that the pain was gone after I tried many times to sleep.

Sigh! These days, I really feel very tired. Not because I am beginning to feel tired of working in this company but because I feel that so much needs to be done in such a short time. I wish to visit and get to know more elderly but the timing is always not right. My colleague who goes home visits with me always tend to be more cautious than me. She will warn me not to go to this elderly's home because he is not wearing a shirt or to let male elderly know that I am single. I find this funny but at the same time, I thank God for such a sister who looks out for me.

I pray that there will be a volunteer driver from next Thursday onwards for the other centre's program. It's been two weeks since there is no driver. I feel bad that some elderly have to miss the sessions because there is no transport. The time spent with the elderly there is not much and now ......

Lord, let each session be done with appreciation and joy. Let them enjoy themselves. Let everything be run smoothly, especially the last celebration. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: